Whether or not your course is totally on-line or primarily within the classroom, UR Courses is a safe place the place the University of Regina instructors and college students can work together, share assets, and entry course-related actions.
UR Courses is predicated on Moodle, an open-source utility used to create and assist course web sites and on-line communities of studying.
Entry to your course is often accessible initially of the semester. If the semester has already begun, entry to your course will change into accessible roughly 24 hours after enrollment.
How to log into ur programs
To entry the University of Regina Studying Administration System,
- Go to uregina.ca/urcourses.
- Click on the ‘Login to UR Courses’ button.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password to log in.
- In case you are having hassle logging in or can not keep in mind your username and password, click on “Forgot your password?” If this doesn’t work, contact IT Assist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your UR Courses account is linked to your uregina.ca e-mail account and is automated based mostly on registration. For those who add or drop a course, it will likely be up to date inside UR Courses roughly 24 hours later.
All on-line programs on the University of Regina use UR Courses. It is possible for you to to entry your class in UR Courses by the top of the primary day of lessons of the semester. For those who register after the primary day of lessons, it is possible for you to to entry your class 24 hours after you enroll.
UR pupil accounts
These are the varied accounts you’ll use on the University of Regina.
UR Self-Service account
- Accessible the day after you settle for your supply of admission.
- Log in along with your 9-digit ID quantity and PIN.
- Supplies entry to UR Self-Service
- Search, Register for lessons, or Drop lessons.
- Make funds in your account.
- Replace private data.
- View, Add, or Edit alternate e-mail deal with(es).
- For those who forgot your PIN, click here to request a reset hyperlink despatched to your uregina e-mail account.
- Accessible the day after you first register for lessons.
- Log in along with your uregina.ca username and password.
- Supplies entry to:
- Scholar Webmail e-mail system.
- UR Courses
- eduroam Wi-fi Entry
- Public Laptop Labs
- Scholar Printing
- U of R Library on-line catalog account.
- New College students should discover username and activate their account.
- To vary your password, go to the Change Password web page.
- For those who forgot your password, click here to request a reset link sent to an alternate email address on file.
Account name change request form
If your uregina.ca username contains your last name, and you have changed your last name, you may request a new username to reflect the change. Please notify the Registrar’s office of your name change before you complete this form: Account Name Change Form
How to change your password
Change uregina.ca password
That is used for logging into Electronic mail, UR Courses, Eduroam Wi-fi entry, and Laptop login to Micro Focus OES.
- Go to uregina.ca password webpage.
- Enter your ordinary uregina.ca username.
- Enter your present password.
- Enter a brand new password – should be no less than 8 digits lengthy, and comprise three of the next: lowercase letter, uppercase letter, quantity, image.
- Click on ‘Change Password’
- Keep in mind to change password on every other gadgets if the account is synced.
In case you are a brand new pupil and don’t know your uregina.ca username, you’ll be able to look it up here.
In case you have used your account earlier than, however don’t keep in mind your username, contact the IT Support Centre.
How to change your UR self-service PIN
That is used for logging into UR Self-Service, Bookstore textbook login, and Parking permits requests login.
- Open net web page to UR Self Service Login.
- Log in utilizing your present 9-digit consumer ID and present PIN.
- Select ‘Personal Information’
- Select ‘Change PIN’
- Enter your present PIN.
- Enter a brand new PIN – it should be no less than 8 digits lengthy, numbers solely, and could be up to 20 digits lengthy.
- Enter new PIN once more to affirm.
- Click on the ‘Change PIN’ button.
For those who require additional help, contact the IT Support Centre.
Official UR app for college students
Keep linked to the University of Regina with our official app for college students. The free app provides you cellular entry to your class schedule, grades, vital pupil contacts, and assets.
Check in utilizing your nine-digit pupil ID quantity and six-digit PIN to entry your class schedule and grades. Be aware: Be sure you go to the principle U of R web site and log into UR Self-Service to set or replace your PIN, earlier than logging into the app.
For those who improve the working system in your cellular machine, launch the app and register once more.
Accessible on the App Retailer and Google Play.
Search for the official University of Regina Scholar App on the App Retailer and Google Play.