UCLA CCLE relies upon Moodle, an open-source studying administration system (LMS) utilized by UCLA, and is run upon a number of servers.
CCLE (Frequent Collaboration and Studying Surroundings) is a campus-wide service that makes collaboration doable throughout faculties, divisions, and departments throughout UCLA.
Each time you might be searching for your class website, it’s at all times finest to log into MyUCLA and click on on the hyperlink to the category website from the Research Record, since some programs won’t be utilizing the CCLE Shared System or the SSC CCLE System.
Additionally, that is the place you’ll be going to examine the official grade for the course, pay tuition as a pupil, replace official contact data, and so on.
How to log into ucla ccle
To entry your programs, you first have to login.
- Go to ccle.ucla.edu and click on “Login” within the higher right-hand nook.
- This redirects you to UCLA’s common login web page. Right here you’ll enter your UCLA Logon ID and Password. In the event you do NOT have a UCLA Login ID, click on “Get a logon ID” and observe the steps listed. In the event you need assistance whereas creating your Login ID, refer to the next information: Create UCLA Logon ID.
- When your logon is full, you may be directed again to your UCLA CCLE residence web page.
- Make certain to click on “Logout” on the top-right nook of the display screen at any time when you might be performed together with your session.
How to discover your programs
After logging in, you will have to discover your course web site.
- If you’re enrolled in a course, it’s going to seem in your “My Sites” record in your CCLE residence web page.
- To search out courses from earlier years, click on the “Term” drop-down and choose the suitable quarter.
- If you don’t see your course web site, you’ll be able to seek for it underneath the “Search Sites” characteristic on the left-hand facet of the web page. You may also Browse course websites by topic space, division, or teacher.
How to entry your course web site via MyUCLA
- Go to my.ucla.edu and click on on the Signal In button within the upper-right nook of the web page.
- Log in utilizing your UCLA Logon ID.
- If you’re making an attempt to entry a category as a pupil, click on on Research Record within the “My Features” block on the left facet of the web page.
- Click on on the title of your course (underlined in black) to go to your UCLA CCLE class web site.