UAB Blazernet is that the University of Alabama at Birmingham’s student information portal. UAB students will be able to sign in to enroll, check their grades, access UAB material, and so on.
How to log into UAB blazernet
You’ll need your BlazerID and password to log into UAB Blazernet.
- Firstly, Navigate to ssb.it.uab.edu.
- Then, Enter your BlazerID.
- After that, enter your case-sensitive password.
- Then, to access your account, Click on the Log in button.
Your BlazerID is that the username for accessing many of UAB’s services and online resources. If you’re unsure about whether you have already got a BlazerID, click on the Do i’ve got a BlazerID? link or if you’d like more information before putting in place your BlazerID, keep reading.
To activate your BlazerID, you’ll have to provide some information and choose a password. Assuming that you have failed to remember your Blazerid password, go to uab.edu/passw ord to reset your password.
What is a BlazerID?
A BlazerID is a PC login name that the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) has sent grounds wide. It’s roughly such as the screenname/”buddy list”/username identifier you’ll have wont to access online services like Google, Yahoo, or America Online.
Why do I would like a BlazerID?
Many of the network and computer resources at UAB like UAB Blazernet and Canvas accept or require a BlazerID for login, and also the goal is to ultimately have your BlazerID function the only real identifier that permits you to securely access all of UAB’s online information services and portals.
What services require a BlazerID?
Most major regulatory and scholarly web-based administrations on the UAB campus currently necessitate that you essentially have a BlazerID. Some examples
- login to the UAB BlazerNET portal
- access to the ResNet hall wired network
- most departmental PC labs
- class mailing records, and to get significant data messaged from your specialization, school, and assigned UAB support regions
- What is the association between my BlazerID and @uab.edu address?
- The BlazerID is that the username (i.e., the part previously @) piece of your @uab.edu address. After you register your BlazerID, you’re given the choice of designating a mailbox or fitting a UAB e-mail account where you’d prefer to receive your mail.
After that, when someone sends mail to your @uab.edu address, it’ll be automatically forwarded thereto mailbox. You’ll have the option to reroute this sending whenever by utilizing the Change E-mail Preferences screen at BlazerID Central, www.uab.edu/blazerid.
How do I buy a BlazerID?
To get a BlazerID, you need to be related to UAB as a past, present, or incoming employee or student (students who last attended before 1982 might not be within the computer records). If you’re not (or haven’t been) affiliated with UAB as an employee or student, then you can not get a BlazerID; there aren’t any exceptions to the current rule.
If you are trying to register a BlazerID, and also the system reports that it cannot find you in our records, then the paperwork might not have cleared yet to urge you into the system — try again in a very day or two. If the matter persists, click on the requirement Help? interface on the left to demand help.
Prior to attempting to enroll or initiate a BlazerID, you might want to forestall for a moment and completely consider your decisions for both your BlazerID and password.
How do I modify my BlazerID? Am I able to make a brand new one?
You cannot change your BlazerID once it’s been set. However, you’ll be able to use the Mail Only Alias option in situ of your BlazerID.
To set your mail alias,
- Navigate to the electronic phonebook uab.edu/phonebook.
- Click on the Change Information button.
- This will bring you to a login screen. Enter your BlazerID and password.
- When you login, you’ll see a screen posting your data. Scroll to the underside of the screen to the last item on the page: Mail-only aliases. Click the Add/Change link.
- In the box that appears below, enter a brand new alias and hit Change! Aliases will be up to 16 letters or numbers long, including upper and lower-case letter. Note: Aliases are just utilized for mail conveyance. You may still must enter your BlazerID to access the systems across campus (i.e. Blackboard, Banner, UAB BlazerNET, Oracle, etc.).
- Once you’ve entered your new mail alias, you’ll must select the display button out beside your new alias and hit Change! again. Then click the View Entry button at the highest of the page to review your changes.
- Your mail alias is now setup. Make sure to in any case utilize your BlazerID, not your mail-just moniker, to login into systems across campus.
How to access uab canvas
UAB Canvas is that the learning management system (LMS) used at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. It provides an excellent place for UAB students and school to form, organize, and implement course content, assignments, quizzes, discussions, files, and more.
To access UAB Canvas,
- Firstly, Naviagate to uab.instructure.com.
- Then, You’ll be taken to the UAB Central Authentication System
- Then, Enter your BlazerID and Password.
- And then, Click Log in to access your courses.
You may also like: