Schoology Lausd is that the parent and student portal of the Los Angeles Unified school district. It’s a social networking service and virtual learning environment to share academic content.
How to log into Schoology Lausd
Following are some of the steps to log into Schoology Lausd Learning Management System (SLLMS),
- Firstly, To access Schoology, Go to lms.lausd.net into your computer browser.
- Then, Select the “Students” option.
- Then, Enter your LAUSD email address (…….@mymail.lausd.net).
- After that, enter your password.
- Then, log in.
- After that at the top of the website, Find the BLUE Courses tab and then, click on on that.
- Then, Find the category you wish to attend.
- And then, click on the blue Courses tab to access your menu of courses when you need to move to another class.
Make sure your LAUSD email is activated. You were mailed email address as well as 4 digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). Once you have got your email address, it are often activated.
You will need your student ID number, your PIN, and you’ll have to create a password to activate.
How to reset your password
If you log in to Schoology using an email address, you’ll be able to reset your password. Following are some of the steps to reset your forgotten password:
- Firstly, Click on to the Login from www.schoology.com.
- Then, Click Forgot your password.
- After that, Enter the e-mail address related to your Schoology Lausd account.
- Then, Click Send My Login Info.
- Then, Log in to your email account. Note that it’s going to take some minutes for the e-mail to be sent to your inbox.
- After that, Open the e-mail to reset your Schoology password.
- Then, Click the link within the email message and then change your password.
How to log into LausdZoom
LausdZoom gives online video conferencing to up to 300 individuals. Open with a LAUSD single sign-on username and password, students will be able to join a get-together any time by following these means:
- Firstly, Navigate to lausd.zoom.us.
- Then, Click Join.
- Then, enter your Personal Link Name or your Meeting ID.
- After that, Click Join to own access to your meeting.
A meeting invite are going to be sent to your Outlook LAUSD email account as an occurrence. From there, you may have an choice to RSVP for the event. If you decline the event, it’ll disappear from your email, and no further action is required. If you intend on attending the meeting, ACCEPT as attending. The invite will move to your Outlook schedule.
To change your Zoom Name;
- Firstly, at the underside of the window,Then, Click on the Participants icon.
- Then, within the Participants list, Hover your mouse over your name on the correct side of the Zoom window.
- Then, Click on More.
- After that, click on Rename.
- Then, enter your name because it officially appears on District documents and click on ok.
- The name will appear correctly on the screen.
How to access Schoology for fogeys and students
- Confirm your email is activated. Your educator can give you your email address and your 4 digit PIN number. Once you’ve got your email address, it will be activated HERE. You’ll need your student ID number, your PIN, and you may have to create a password to activate.
- In the event that your email is initiated, LOGIN HERE from any PC to get to SCHOOLOGY. If you wish to login in through a smartphone or table, you would like to download the SCHOOLOGY APP. Here are additional directions when logging in to the APP for the primary time DIRECTIONS for APP
- Firstly, You’ll have to create a PASSPORT account with LAUSD. If you have got account, CLICK HERE for the link to the Passport website.
- If you are doing not have an account, you’ll have to register for an account.
- Directions on a way to register for a PASSPORT account IN ENGLISH HERE.
- Once an account is made, you may have to add each student to your passport account. you may need their LAUSD STUDENT ID code to try and do this. Your kid will have this number on their Student ID Card.
Schoology Lausd Instructions
- Firstly, Use any browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Then, Enter http://lms.lausd.net within the URL. (Do not move to SCHOOLOGY.COM!!!)
- The LAUSD district symbol will appear.
- Enter you entire email address and password.
- You will then be connected to Schoology.
- Download the Schoology app. Open the app.
- Enter North Hollywood Under Log in through your School, within the search box.
- There are several North Hollywood High Schools. Scroll through the outcomes until you get: North Hollywood lycee – 8786. Select that item.
- The LAUSD district logo will appear. Click on Students
- Enter your email address and password. You may then be connected to Schoology.