In today’s article, what is the Sandesh app to all of you? And what is the download link of this App?, are going to provide detailed information on this topic. To know the information about this important article of today, definitely read this article till the end.
At present, we do not get the facility of fingerprint lock and screen lock inside this app and at the same time we get this facility to use it on WhatsApp.
The privacy-related security inside this app is much higher than that of the WhatsApp app, and its user’s data is fully protected and all this is done under the NIC, due to which the users need privacy. Double protection is achieved.
What is Sandesh App?
Friends, whatever social media messaging app we use at present, Sandesh also works in the same way and it is a complete social media messaging application. This app is also being called an alternative app to WhatsApp.
How to Download Sandesh App?
Friends, at present, the facility to download Sandesh has not been launched in the Google Play Store, Apple’s App Store and how you cannot download this app on the platform.
Now you must be wondering how to download this app to use it? And whose step by step process is what?, then friends read the information on this topic in detail.
- To download this app, one has to go to the official website of this app https://www.gims.gov.in/dash/dlink and open its home page.
- Now here you will get two facilities to download the app. If you are an Android user, then Android and if you are an iOS user, then you will get the Sandesh of downloading iOS.
- Now you can download it in your smartphone according to your convenience and it is easily downloaded in your phone.
- Through this process your messaging app is downloaded to your phone.
What is the process to create an account in the Sandesh app?
Friends, to use the Sandesh app, you have to first create your account in it and only then you will be able to use this application. Now you must be wondering that how to create an account in this app?, So following are some of the the easy steps:
- After downloading the application, open it first.
- After opening the application, you have to enter your mobile number and email id here.
- Now the verification code will be sent by the messaging app to the mobile number entered by you and you will have to verify that code.
- After doing this, you will have to fill some necessary information to create your profile and you fill all those information correctly there.
- Then the application will ask for some permissions from you and you have to set those permissions on fire.
- Now after doing other settings, your account is easily created inside this app and then you will be able to use it very easily.
What are the top features of the Sandesh app?
Friends, before using any app, people like to know the information about what are the benefits of that app and then only then people use that application. Let us know which are the top features of this app?, its information is as follows below.
- Along with being completely indigenous, it is also called an instant messaging app.
- Due to being indigenous, the data of any person cannot be leaked out from this application.
- Within this application you will be able to use almost all types of WhatsApp like features.
- Its users will be able to login through the mobile number and OTP inside this app.
- This app will be able to used on both Android and iOS platforms.
- This app will have to work under NIC and due to this, its users will get complete protection related to their privacy.
What is the difference between WhatsApp and Sandesh app?
Friends, at present, where is WhatsApp and the messaging app going to be an alternative to each other and the features of both these messaging apps are almost the same. Let us know further, what is the similarity and what is the difference between these two applications?, which is as follows below.
The interface of WhatsApp and this app is almost the same and you will also get to see the same features.
- You’ll find both WhatsApp and the Sandesh app available for easy use on Google’s Play Store and iOS’s App Store.
- In Sandesh app you can create account in your application through both mobile and email id and whereas in WhatsApp you have to create your account through mobile number only.
- There is also a feature to see verified accounts inside the app and on the other hand, we do not get to see this feature inside WhatsApp.
- Within the Sandesh app, you can share videos or photos up to 500 MB, and on the other hand, in WhatsApp, you can share only videos or photos up to 16 MB.
- Within the Sandesh app, you can back up your data and store it anywhere as per your convenience, and not only that, you can also back up your chatting via the Sandesh app on your e-mail and there it is. Not all the best features we get to use inside WhatsApp.
- By updating the email id and mobile number inside the Sandesh app, our chats or other data is not deleted and on the same process on WhatsApp, all the chats and data gets cleared.
Q1) What is Sandesh App?
Sandesh app is instant messaging app and it is indigenous app.
Q2) Who owns the Sandesh app?
Sandesh App is owned by Government of India and it is working under NIC.
Q3) Which country’s application is the Sandesh app?
Sandesh app is completely Indian app.
Q4) How to download the Sandesh app?
For this information read the article from beginning to end.
Q5) Which is the alternative app of WhatsApp?
The alternative app for WhatsApp is the messaging app.
Q6) Why use the Sandesh app?
Sandesh App is completely indigenous app and it guarantees our privacy and for this reason we should use Sandesh App.
Sandesh app is completely indigenous app and we should use it, so that we have to write our and our country’s data somewhere else and we can get the protection of our privacy in a completely indigenous way. What is the messaging app? How to create an account in Sandesh app
How to create account on Sandesh App?, We have given detailed information on this subject and we have provided you with more important information related to this article and if you liked this article, then you must share it with your friends and family, so that they too are indigenous. If you have any question or suggestion related to this article, then you can tell us in the comment box.
You may also like:
- BuffStreams: Free Live Sports Streaming Site
- PowerSchool Login Parent Portal: Create A New Parent Portal Account
- Skyward Login: How To Family Access Login At FBISD, MISD, CCISD
- CorrLinks Login: How To Use CorrLinks To Email Federal Prisoners
- GMGlobalConnect: How To Login At General Motor Employee Portal
- WalmartOne Login For Employee And Client