Rufus: Download And How To Make A Bootable USB
Rufus: Download And How To Make A Bootable USB – To download Rufus on your computer, you only have to enter its web portal and press the link that allows you to download the program with the latest update available.
Once it has been downloaded, you just have to double click on the file so that it runs directly on the computer. Now, to make a bootable USB, you need to download an ISO image of the OS of your choice and then attach it to the program.
Rufus is a program whose objective is to create bootable systems or disk without having to install the file on the PC. Through Rufus, it is possible to install other Operating Systems using ISO images (.iso format files). With this benefit, you can download and install the OS of your choice on the computer without it, in addition to updating the BIOS or firmware. Regardless of the task, it is a good tool to obtain.
The requirements for using Rufus are not complicated. It is only necessary to have the ISO image of the Windows version from which you want to create the bootable USB and a 4GB pendrive at least. Similarly, it is important to have a stable Internet connection to quickly download both the ISO image and the version of Rufus to use.
Download Rufus safely
If you want to download Rufus to use it on your computer, you just have to perform the following steps detailed below:
- Enter the Rufus website through this link.
- Scroll down and search for ” Rufus 3.17 “. You can also download it directly by clicking on the following link. How to safely download Rufus on your computer step 2
- When the download is complete, double click on the file to make it run.
How to create a bootable USB of Windows 10, 8 and 7
To create a Windows 7, 8 or 10 bootable USB, you just need to perform the steps mentioned below:
- Download the ISO image corresponding to the version of Windows you want to obtain.
- The program will tell you if you want to download new updates. If you just downloaded the file, there is no need to get any more updates, so press ” No “.How to create a bootable USB of Windows 10, 8 and 7 with Rufus step 2
- Enter the pendrive to the PC. It is recommended that the pendrive is formatted or does not have any files. This is because the program removes any information that has been stored on the pendrive.
- Click on the ” Boot choice ” drop – down list to choose ” Disk or ISO image (Please choose).”
- Press ” Select “. You should search your computer for the .iso file corresponding to the Windows version.How to create a bootable.
- Choose the partition scheme according to the hard drive.
- Under ” Target System “, choose ” BIOS (or UEFI-CSM) “.
- In ” Volume label, ” you type the name of the Windows distribution.
- In ” File System “, press ” FAT32 “.
- To start mounting the image, press ” START “. When the bar is green, it will indicate that the program has been installed correctly.
Once finished, you can use it for the activities that require it.
Note : It is important that the pendrive has a greater capacity than the System to be installed, preferably between 1 or 2GB above the weight of the file.
As you can see, the procedure to download and make a bootable USB using Rufus is not a difficult process. You only have to previously obtain the necessary files to be able to execute them according to the steps that have been explained previously.
You may also like:
- Macys Insite Login For Employee to See Benefits, Schedule, PayCheck
- WeTransfer: How To Send File Via WeTransfer
- PowerSchool Login Parent Portal: Create A New Parent Portal Account
- NewJetNet: Login To Employee Portal For American Airline Employees
- Twitch.tv/activate: Activate Twitch Tv On Roku, PS4, Xbox One For Free
- https//aka.ms/remoteconnect: Microsoft Minecraft & How to Fix it
- My Hr Kaiser: How To Login Kaiser Permanente MY HR KP