Rediffmail login: Don’t know how to rediff mail login and rediffmailpro. www.rediffmail.com is website of rediffmailpro which is an advance version.
Rediffmail may be a a web based email service provider owned by Rediff.com. Like its counterparts Gmail, Yahoomail and therefore the rest, i offers free space for storing. The service has around 95 million registered usernames. Their availability on mobiles through the free mobile application is additionally giving them a decent boost.
With Rediffmail App download in your smartphones, you’re simply good to travel. The official App of Rediffmail is an internet email service provider that has gained popularity and place for itself among its counterparts. Rediffmail App Download
There are such a big amount of features escort Rediffmail, which you stand to enjoy after you download the app. It is beyond to send and receive mail. But you get them directly delivered to your mobile device Gadget.
What is Rediffmail?
Rediffmail could be a platform provided for business mail providers. you would like to make an account on rediffmail to induce yourself to enter this world. The explanation for this launch is that in India, many regional languages don’t speak across the world. So; in 2006, rediff.com introduces an e-mail-based service to send and receive e-mail in India in their speech communication. (Rediffmail Login)
Features Of Rediffmail Service
- Rediffmail gives you free unlimited storage space
- Rediffmail enables sending and receiving of email in numerous languages
- Their free mobile application gives them a decent bost.
- Also they run a costly mobile email service i.e, the Rediffmail NG
Download Rediffmail Login Application
Download Rediffmail App For Androidd:
How To Create Rediffmail Account (Sign Up)
To create account in Rediffmail:
- Firstly visit Rediffmail website
- Then click on Create New Account
- Now fill in the Rediffmail Sign Up Form using details (Rediffmail Login)
- Next answer the security questions.
- Complete the captcha code at the end of the form
- At last, click on Create My Account
How To Rediffmail Login
To login or sign in:
- First visit Rediffmail official website i.e. www.rediffmail.com
- Now click on the Sign in option
- Next enter your Rediffmail details as username and password
- Then click on Login option
What is rediffmail pro?
The Rediffmailpro is a sophisticated e-mail based messaging system. Rediffmail pro provides you the probabilities of using e-mail through 5 different accounts (IDs). Rediffmailpro has more extensive storage. And it has the capacity of sending and receiving data of quite 10MB (Rediffmail Login). Additionally In India, rediffmail pro is popular like Gmail. Also Rediffmail pro may be accessed through chrome by writing Rediff mail com. By using rediffmail pro account, you’ll be able to do online shopping.
How to login into rediffmail pro?
The same method of login, rediffmail login box, are appearing after you search rediffmail.com. Enter your username and password, and now you’ll be able to see inbox mails and send mails if you wish.
Use Of Rediffmail
Rediffmail that offers you the foremost highly powerful features such as multiple ids of 1 user, latest POP3 access, bigger storage, large 10Mb attachments data saving limit. And also anywhere web access. And also virus scan that help to its users to induce eliminate any social media problem.
Rediffmail could be a in no time social media account that has large data.
How to Deactivate the Rediffmail Account Permanently
- To deactivate your Rediffmail account you simply move into your Rediffmail account.
- Click on inbox to test your all messages and also then tap on the delete button.
- Your Rediffmail account will delete permanently after the method of three months.
- At last, if you’ll able to try and get login into Rediffmail. Then during this time, your Rediffmail account won’t be deleted permanently.
How to Recover Rediffmail Account Password
If you forgot your Rediffmail account’s password, just move into your Rediffmail page.
- Click on the username and sort the username and password and click on on the login button.
- Your Rediffmail account won’t get a login and now you’ll click on the forgot password button.
- Click on the given alternate email and kind the given Id and enter that email inbox. And click on on the given link to urge verify your Rediffmail account.
- Now reset your password and retype the password and click on on the subsequent button.
- This will takes you into your Rediffmail account.
- Now you’ll be able to easily use and luxuriate in your Rediffmail account.
Resolve Rediffmail Login Not Working Issue
Following are some of the Rediffmail issues that you can resolve easily using the given fix:
Unable To Sign In.
You can fix this issue using following instructions.
- Firstly, make sure that you are connect your device with internet service.
- Then clear the web browser cache
For Netscape Navigator User:
- Firstly click on the option menu followed by netword preferences.
- Then Go to the cache tab.
- Now select the clear memory cache now
- Clear Disk Cache Now Option
- Click OK and wait for process to complete
- If done, reload your browser.
- And then try to access the rediff.com
For Internet Explorer Users
Select View > Options > Navigation > Clear History > OK > Refresh
Unable To Send Or Receive Mails
- Firstly open Outlook Express
- Then Visit to the tool menu
- Now select the accounts option followed by Rediffmail Pro account.
- Next click on the properties button
- Then go to the servers tab in the properties window.
- You must check if following information matches with your outlook Express settings
- Incoming Server (POP3): pop.rediffmailpro.com
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): smtp.rediffmailpro.com
- Make sure that you entered email address and account name correctly in the respective field
- Now make sure that the option titled log on using secure password Authentication is not selected. If selected, then de-select it.
REDIFF SMTP SETTINGS
SMTP Settings For Rediffmail PRO / Enterprise Users
- Server Address: smtp.rediffmailpro.com
- Username: Your RediffMail Pro Address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Password: Your RediffMail Pro Password
- Port Number: 587
- Authentication: Required
SMTP Settings For Free Rediffmail Users
- Server Address: smtp.rediffmail.com
- Username: Your Rediff Address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Your Rediff Password
- Port Number: 25
- Authentication: Required
Q1 How does the Rediffmail Login inbox look like?
Rediffmail inbox has somehow the identical interface as g-mail. And you’ve got the authority to read or mark them spam. Also, you have got an option of bulk e-mails in rediffmail pro (Rediffmail Login). Also You’ll enter unnecessary mail in junk or trash. You’re given an address book within the rediffmail pro account. In the end, you have got a calendar to line your virtual meeting time.
Q2) Is rediffmailpro available on mobile?
Of course Yes, rediffmailpro is available now on your mobiles even. you would like to download the applying of rediffmail pro for android or IOS, respectively. From some unofficial servers (Rediffmail Login). Due to some spam and unsecure servers, this application isn’t available on the app store. Rediff mail mobile is on the market on the various websites if you wish to download it on your mobile; using it on mobile is another variety of facility because you’ll get notified anytime you receive an e-mail.
Q3) Is Rediffmail safe?
Rediffmail is that the best web-based email to use for everybody in an exceedingly very secure way. But in some conditions, it seems not secure in several ways.
Rediffmail could be a huge cloud base web email application that secures your all data within the clouds. But the developers are reaching the cover version to urge obviate this problem.
The above are some of the method to login and create account on Rediffmail. We also cover some information related to Rediffmail with their features. Also cover information related to rediffmailpro. Also You can fix the above given issues with simple and easiest ways.
If you have any queries related to the above article then don’t hesitate to ask us in the below comment section.
You may also like: