Raiderlink is your web-based campuss association with interface you to the assets you would like in your job at Texas Tech University.
TTU Raiderlink portal gives admittance to Registrar assets like class enrollment and evaluating, TechMail, declarations, your leave status, Transportation and Parking Services, and undeniably more. It’s the one spot to go for all of your on and off-grounds needs.
- 1 How to log into ttu raiderlink
- 2 How to founded a replacement eRaider account
- 3 How to reset your eRaider password
- 4 How to obtain your eRaider username
- 5 FAQ’s of Raiderlink
To log into Texas Tech raiderlink portal,
- Firstly, Navigate to portal.texastech.edu.
- Then, Enter your ttu eRaider username.
- Then, Enter password.
- And then, click on the blue “Sign In” button to log in.
Guarantee you register with ttu\eRaider username or your @ttu.edu email address or ttuhsc\eRaider username.
How to founded a replacement eRaider account
Your eRaider account is your Texas Tech University electronic distinguishing proof. It’s one username and password to be used in accessing most resources at TTU to which you may have to register electronically.
If you’re a TTU student, you likely h ave an eRaider account already, as accounts are generated automatically supported you having an affiliation with the university. Use the setup code provided to you to line up the account.
If you do not have a set-up code, check your non-Texas Tech email account(s) for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org or from the Texas Tech employee who manually authorized your account or contact IT Help Central who will be able to resend your code to you. Try looking in your junk/spam folder if it’s not in your inbox.
If you may not locate a set-up code, your account is also already founded. Take a stab at following the “Forgot Password” cycle to attempt setting a substitution password.
To set up your eRaider account,
- Go to the brawser and type to eraider.ttu.edu and tap on Set-Up Account.
- Type the requested information and click on Confirm.
- If your account was manually authorized by a employee instead of automatically authorized by Banner/eRaider processes, you’ll have to manually specify your biographical information. If prompted for this information, type it carefully and click on Continue.
- The eRaider arrangement screen will bring out contact data which can just be acclimated assist you with reseting the password inside the future or to furnish you with a notice of account activity. Specify a contact signaling and an alternate email address, so click Continue. You need to specify a contact signal so as to proceed.
- The eRaider system will send verification codes to the contact sources that you simply per the previous step. Check the mobile phone you determined and your other email account to find the code(s) shipped off you. Type the code(s) into the reasonable fields on the eRaider arrangement screen and snap on Continue.
- Type a password of your choice which conforms to the wants. Then, click Continue. you may not be presented with the password again, so type A password that you simply can remember.
- Review and approve your information for submission. Click Complete Account Set-Up.
- Account setup is now complete. Wait up to half-hour for your account to be finalized. After waiting half-hour, you must be able to sign up and access eRaider-authenticated services.
How to reset your eRaider password
What should you do if forget your eRaider password?
- In the event that you don’t have the foggiest idea about your present password, peruse to https://eraider.ttu.edu and click on the Forgot Password button.
- Type your eRaider username and date of birth. Then, at that point, click Continue.
- If your TechID and additionally your social protection number (SSN) is on move into the eRaider framework, you might be provoked to enter one in everything about. Type either your TechID or SSN. Then, at that point, click Continue.
- To check your character, the eRaider framework will send a confirmation code to the contact number that you just per your eRaider account. Choose Text Message to possess a verification code sent in an SMS text message or Voice Call to receive the verification code in an automatic voice call. Then, click Continue after you are ready for the code to be sent.
- If you chose “Text Message” within the previous step, search for a brand new incoming text message with the subsequent wording: Your eRaider temporary access code is: CODE https://eraider.ttu.edu/code.aspx?verify=CODE.
- If you chose “Voice Call” within the previous step, you may receive a telephone with the subsequent wording: Use this code to vary your password: CODE.
- Type the code that you just received info the sphere labeled “Enter Code.” Then, click Verify.
- Type the new password that you just wish to use into both fields. Then, click Set Password.
- Your eRaider password has been changed. It should take up to 5 minutes for the password to function on all eRaider-authenticated services. If your password was expired, it’s going to take up to 2 hours to regain full access to some IT services like TTU Raiderlink and Blackboard TTU.
How to obtain your eRaider username
- Browse to eraider.ttu.edu and click on Forgot Username.
- Complete the subsequent information, so click Continue. Legal First Name: your forename, Legal Last Name: your name, Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy): Your Birthday Date
- To verify your identity, the eRaider system will send a verification code to the contact signal you per your eRaider account. Choose Text Message to own the code sent in an SMS text message or Voice Call to receive the code in an automatic voice call.
- Click Continue once you are ready for the code to be sent.
- If you chose “Text Message” in Step 3, check your portable for a text message.
- If you chose “Voice Call” in Step 3, you’ll receive a call.
- Type the code that you just received into the sector labeled “Enter Code”. Then, click Verify.
- Your eRaider username are going to be displayed.
If you forgot your username:
- Go to the eRaider website and choose “Forgot Username?“
- Fill within the correct identification information and you’ll run your username.
Assuming you would like further help alongside your eRaider username and password, reach IT Help Central at 742-HELP (742-4357).
Raiderlink is your web-based campus association. It gives class enlistment, monetary administrations, grounds schedule, grounds declarations, web crawlers, nearby climate estimates, and connections to a few other University administrations.
Q2. What is eRaider?
Your eRaider account is your TTU electronic ID. ERaider could be a solitary username and password that is needed to get to numerous assets at TTU including Raiderlink.
Your eRaider account allows you to access your TechMail (e-mail), access the net, access Raiderlink, enroll in computing short courses, make the most of online training, create a private website, download free software, and far more.
Q3. How do I purchase the Texas Tech official e-mail address?
Outlook.com is an element of Texas Tech University’s Office 365 subscription. It powers the official ttu.edu email service called TechMail. TechMail is on the market at no cost to TTUS and TTU faculty, staff, and students.
Go to the Raiderlink website. Click on the “TTU MyTech” tab, and under “Manage My Enrollment”, click “Registration”.
Q5. How do I view my transcripts?
Official and Unofficial records are accessible to students at Texas Tech University. To access an unofficial TTU transcript: Log into Raiderlink and click on on the MyTech tab. Select Manage My Enrollment, then select Transcript, after that Unofficial Transcript – View Online.
You may also like: