Prado Official Guide app: The Official Guide App created by the Museo Nacional del Prado and Samsung to bring art closer to society through the responsible use of technology, is now available in nine languages: English
This initiative is part of the Technology with a Purpose program , and of the collaboration framework between Samsung Electronics Iberia and the Prado and seeks to bring art to broad audiences in an innovative way, through the development of interactive and multimedia projects.
Aimed at an international audience that loves art history, those who want to prepare their visit or those who want to spend more time studying the details of their favorite works in the Prado Museum from anywhere.
The Official Guide is a simple and intuitive consultation tool that allows you to browse the works and artists included in the museum’s collection, as well as access information on each of the collections that group the works around an artist, a genre, a time, etc …
It is the first app available for smartphones and tablets and allows the institution to be brought closer to millions of users throughout the world. Already in its printed version, published for the first time in 2008, it has become the Museum’s publication with the highest circulation, with more than 600,000 copies sold in 10 languages.
Categorized by schools and authors, the application includes more than 400 masterpieces commented on by the museum’s curators and specialists. In addition, all the works include a technical sheet and their images are accessible for download in high definition.
The application offers the following works for free:
- The Trinity . El greco
- The meninas . Velazquez
- Orestes y Pílades or Grupo de San Ildefonso . Anonymous
- The Immaculate Conception of the Venerable. Murillo
- The family of Carlos IV . Goya
- Onyx salt shaker with gold mermaid . Anonymous
- The Cardinal . Raphael
- Table of the deadly sins . Bosco
- Charles V at the Battle of Mühlberg . Titian
- The Adoration of the Magi . Rubens
This app allows you to always keep at hand the great works of art history of what is considered one of the best public collections of paintings in the world.
This App, the result of the collaboration in the creation of valuable digital content with the museum, is the second published after the “ El Tesoro del Delfin ” which shows the details of the well-known collection of decorative arts and also joins “S Pen Academy ”by Samsung that allows you to learn to draw with the great Masters thanks to a selection of works from the Museum’s permanent collection.
You may also like:
- Macys Insite Login For Employee to See Benefits, Schedule, PayCheck
- WeTransfer: How To Send File Via WeTransfer
- PowerSchool Login Parent Portal: Create A New Parent Portal Account
- NewJetNet: Login To Employee Portal For American Airline Employees
- Twitch.tv/activate: Activate Twitch Tv On Roku, PS4, Xbox One For Free
- https//aka.ms/remoteconnect: Microsoft Minecraft & How to Fix it
- My Hr Kaiser: How To Login Kaiser Permanente MY HR KP