Paytm postpaid service: As we all know, Paytm has become a very popular payment application and almost a large number of people use it in our country. Paytm has launched many services for the benefit of its growing number of customers.
Recently, Paytm has started a new service of its “paytm postpaid service” to almost eliminate the hassle of daily payment of its customers.
Today we will tell you in this article what is Paytm postpaid service? And what are its benefits? And how to take advantage of it?, We are going to provide detailed information on this topic. So you guys must read our today’s article till the end and take advantage of this service of Paytm.
- 1 What is Paytm Postpaid Service?
- 2 Versions of Paytm Postpaid Service?
- 3 What is the bill payment process in Paytm Postpaid service?
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Paytm Postpaid Service?
- 5 Who can use Paytm Postpaid service?
- 6 Where to use Paytm postpaid service?
- 7 How to make payment in service on Paytm Post?
- 8 Benefits of Paytm Postpaid Service?
- 9 FAQ
- 9.1 Q1) What is Paytm Postpaid service?
- 9.2 Q2 ) When was the Paytm postpaid service launched?
- 9.3 Q3) What is the spending limit provided to the customers in Paytm Postpaid service?
- 9.4 Q4) Who can avail Paytm Postpaid service?
- 9.5 Q5) What to do to avail Paytm postpaid service?
- 9.6 Q6) How to activate Paytm postpaid service?
- 10 Conclusion
What is Paytm Postpaid Service?
Paytm postpaid service information: In our country, this service was launched by India’s most well-known and leading e-commerce payment company in the year 2018. This service is like a loan account, under this service you can easily manage your monthly expenses without spending a single penny from your account.
Now at the end of the month, you will have to pay a lump sum of all the rupees you have purchased. To take advantage of this service launched by Paytm, you do not have to pay any extra charges.
Versions of Paytm Postpaid Service?
Friends, so that people can get the benefit of this service of Paytm properly, it has been divided into three versions and its information is as follows below.
In this first version of Paytm postpaid service, customers are provided with a discount of ₹ 20000 per month and they also have to pay some fixed charges. Whatever your monthly expenses, you have to pay a convenience fee of 0% to 4% to the Paytm company. If you pay your bill before or at the same time as the scheduled payment, then you do not have to pay any extra charges.
This beneficial service of Paytm will also be provided to such people whose credit is not very good with it. Along with this, the spending limit is also increased to the factors that pay on time.
Villages falling under this category of Paytm are given a discount of ₹ 20000 to ₹ 100000 per month in this service and they do not have to pay any kind of additional convenience fee.
In this, customers are given a discount to spend from ₹ 100000 to ₹ 20000 every month and they also do not need to pay any kind of additional convenience fee.
What is the bill payment process in Paytm Postpaid service?
Every month from the date of one and till the last date of that month, the amount of money spent by you and the bill for it, it is prepared at the end of the month. The last date of the month is the billing period and under this billing period all the details of the building are given to you by e-mail on the 1st of the next month and you can pay it anytime from 1st to 7th day and if you pay over this time, you may have to pay some convenience fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Paytm Postpaid Service?
If you want to get benefits in this beneficial service started by Paytm, then you have to follow some eligibility criteria set for it.
- First of all you have to open Paytm application on your phone (Link).
- Now you will see a list of all types of facilities provided by Paytm on its home page.
- Inside the Paytm application, you will see an option called “paytm postpaid” and click on this option.
- Paytm checks your credit profile before providing any postpaid service to you.
- Now online KYC is also done by the Paytm partner organization for the needy.
- Once the service of Paytm Postpaid is started, you will be able to make purchases and payments easily in future anytime.
Who can use Paytm Postpaid service?
At present, Paytm postpaid service can only be used by its select customers. This service is provided to the Paytm customer according to the transaction.
Customers who have a good transaction record copy are given a discount of up to ₹ 100000 per month.
Along with this, customers who have a little less good transaction record, Paytm offers such customers only under the service of allowing to spend ₹ 20000 per month.
Where to use Paytm postpaid service?
Friends, now the question is arising in you that where and how can we take advantage of this beneficial service started by Paytm, then understand the points given below for this.
- To pay DTH
- To shop from Paytm Mall
- Online mobile recharge
- To pay bills
- To shop from any online website
- For postpaid sim and phone recharge
- To pay LPG bill
- To pay electricity bill
- We can take advantage of this service to make payment of many other types of payments.
- To buy and pay for groceries
How to make payment in service on Paytm Post?
You can pay the bill after availing this service through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Paytm Wallet, UPI, Linked Bank Account. You can use all these payment options.
What are the charges for late fee in Paytm postpaid service?
If you are not able to pay your bill on time due to any reason, then you have to pay the late fee while making the payment. Friends, according to the amount of different payment, late fee is charged from the customers and understand its information in this way through the table below.
Benefits of Paytm Postpaid Service?
Friends, with the arrival of Paytm Postpaid service, Paytm customers have got a lot of convenience for online shopping and Paytm customers are also enjoying this beneficial service launched by Paytm. This service of Paytm has more than one benefit of its own and now let us further inform you about some of the major benefits of this service launched by Paytm and it is as follows below.
- Paytm customers no longer need to think much to shop online, they can avail this service and buy their favorite thing instantly.
- Before today, Paytm customers had to pay for any type of shopping immediately, but this service is very beneficial for such people, who cannot pay anything immediately and pay it later. can live.
- You can buy the goods you need instantly under just one click payment process and that is why this saver copy has been launched by the profitable e-commerce company Paytm for its customers.
- You can take advantage of this service to make almost all types of payments online.
- Now Paytm customers will not feel any restriction in online shopping.
- Paytm customers do not even need to make any additional investment to avail Paytm’s postpaid service.
- Many services have been launched in Paytm, now they have won more hearts of their customers through this service.
- With the advent of Paytm Postpaid service, the number of Paytm customers will also increase significantly.
Q1) What is Paytm Postpaid service?
This is such a service of Paytm, through which Paytm customers can lift any type of payment through the facility of late fee. The service has been launched for Paytm customers only.
Q2 ) When was the Paytm postpaid service launched?
This service of ATM was launched in the year 2018, but recently the limit of this service has been improved and now more people have started knowing it.
Q3) What is the spending limit provided to the customers in Paytm Postpaid service?
In this, customers have been provided spending limit from ₹ 20000 to ₹ 100000 and this limit is determined based on the transaction history of Paytm customers.
Q4) Who can avail Paytm Postpaid service?
At present, only a few Paytm customers can take advantage of Paytm Postpaid service and in future every Paytm customer will be able to take advantage of this service.
Q5) What to do to avail Paytm postpaid service?
To take advantage of this service, we have to first activate this service and its activation charge is absolutely free.
Q6) How to activate Paytm postpaid service?
For this, read the information given in the article from beginning to end.
In our today’s important article, what is Paytm postpaid service to all of you? And how to take advantage of this service and other important information related to it. We hope that today’s information on Paytm given by us will prove to be very beneficial and helpful for you.
If you have any question or suggestion related to this article of ours today, then you can tell us in the comment box. We want all of you to share this important article of ours today on your friends and on your other social media handles so that those people can get a detailed information on this subject through you.
You may also like:
- Optus webmail: Login To Free Email Service In Australia
- Couchtuner: Watch TV Series Online For Free
- Manganelo: Read Manga Online Free
- DadeSchools Net Login Student Portal: Login As Student, Parent, Employees
- MyLabCorp Login Portal: Guide To LabCorp Employee Login
- GHD Sports Apk Download Latest Version v6.3