Amongst many, Novak Djokovic is taken into account one of many best tennis gamers of all time and some of the well-known and profitable tennis gamers on the planet. Likewise, he has gained 20 Grand Slam singles titles, together with Wimbledon six occasions. Along with his win on the 2016 French Open, Djokovic grew to become the third man to carry all 4 main titles without delay, and the primary to take action on three totally different surfaces.
|Caption: Image of Serbian tennis participant, Novak Djokovic (Picture: Instagram)|
When Novak Djokovic Married To His Wife?
In 2014, Novak Djokovic married to his spouse Jelena Djokovic. They have been highschool lovers & sweethearts earlier than tying the knot. Clearly, the duo met whereas learning in highschool. Novak and Jelena received collectively whereas attending and enjoying tennis at college. The duo was collectively when his tennis profession was taking off, however Jelena had her personal research to concentrate on. Earlier than getting married, the couple dated for greater than 8 years.
Within the yr 2013, they received engaged in Monte Carlo, the place Novak was residing on the time. Novak tied the marriage knot proper after he gained Wimbledon. Their small & stunning marriage ceremony ceremony happened in Sveti Stefan, a small coastal city in Montenegro. The duo stated their vows in a gazebo surrounded by pine bushes whereas 100 friends appeared on. Since 2014, Djokovic has been residing a blissful married life along with his spouse Jelena.
About Novak Djokovic Wife Jelena
Jelena was born within the Ristic household on June 17, 1986, in Belgrade, Serbia. She is the daughter of oldsters Miomir Ristic (father), and mom Vera Ristic. Additionally, she has an elder sibling sister Marija Ristic. She joined Belgrade sports activities highschool. Jelena enrolled at Milan’s ‘Bocconi University,’ and earned a enterprise administration diploma.
Likewise, she graduated from the ‘International University of Monaco’ with a grasp’s diploma in luxurious model administration. Jelena is a Serbian businesswoman and humanitarian, standard because the superstar spouse of Novak Djokovic. She has been working because the nationwide director of the ‘Novak Djokovic Foundation,’ a charity that helps youngsters in want. Additionally, she was honored for her philanthropic efforts and contributions to society. She based the digital advertising agency ‘Jelena Ristic Consulting.’ Additionally, Jelena had a quick modeling profession. An completed author, Jelena is multilingual.
Did Novak Djokovic Share Kids with His Wife Jelena?
Sure, Novak Djokovic shared two children along with his spouse Jelena. She was pregnant with the couple’s first little one after they received married. The couple blessed with their first little one a son Stefan Djokovic, born on October 22, 2014. Then, they welcomed a daughter Tara Djokovic, born in September 2017.
Novak introduced Tara’s delivery in an Instagram publish, he stated;
“Very completely happy and proud to welcome our little woman Tara to our dwelling. Jelena and I’ve been hand in hand on their journey and as a person, I’ve to ship my love and admiration to each single girls on the market for going by way of a lot ache and energy to create life, to deliver life and lift a human being … what a blessing to have a possibility to be a mum or dad!”
|Caption: Novak Djokovic along with his spouse Jelena Djokovic, after they have been youngsters (Picture: Instagram)|
Then he added;
“Jelena and Tara are my angels, and Stefan is a proud massive brother who needs to participate in child chores.” The couple’s household additionally consists of two canine — poodles named Pierre and Tesla that Jelena repeatedly showcase on Instagram. In 2019, Pierre turned 11, and Jelena shared a tribute for the pup, saying, “endlessly our child, endlessly my first boy.”
Fast Facts about Novak Djokovic
- In Belgrade, SR Serbia, SFR Yugoslavia, he was born on born on 22 Might 1987.
- Novak is the son of oldsters Srdan Dokovic (father) and mom Dijana Dokovic (born Zagar).
- His mother and father are of Serbian and Croatian descent.
- He has two youthful siblings brothers Marko Djokovic and Djordje Djokovic, who’ve additionally performed skilled tennis.
- On the age of 4, Djokovic started enjoying tennis after his mother and father gave him a mini-racket and a smooth foam ball.
- He was despatched to a tennis camp in Novi Unhappy by his mother and father.
- Novak was despatched to a tennis camp organized by the Teniski Klub Partizan in the summertime of 1993 when he was six-yr-outdated.
- Within the six years that adopted, Gencic labored with younger Djokovic earlier than deciding that he can be higher off going overseas to search out extra competitors on account of his fast improvement.
- Djokovic started his worldwide profession, successful European championships in singles, doubles, and workforce competitors on the age of 14.
- He’s a self-described fan of languages, talking Serbian, English, French, German, in addition to Italian.
- Within the yr 2003, Djokovic started his skilled profession.
- Novak grew to become the primary-ever participant to carry all 4 main titles on three totally different surfaces within the yr 2016.
- Likewise, he’s the one male tennis participant to have gained all 9 Masters 1000 Tournaments.
- Djokovic has been the highest-ranked participant by the ATP on 5 separate events over the course of his profession.
- Novak Djokovic earned an estimated web price of $220 Million.
- He set a brand new report for probably the most prize cash gained in a single season, raking in $12 million in 2011.
- Novak Djokovic stands on the top of 1.88 meters or 6 ft 2 inches tall.