myWings is the College of North Florida’s college students portal, offering college students and different members of the UNF group a single safe level of entry to UNF web-based sources in addition to well timed data tailor-made particularly for and by every person. The myWings internet portal makes it straightforward to discover and set up data to meet your particular wants.
myWings is accessible in a cell app th at appears and acts similar to the portal. If in case you have an iPhone or Android telephone, go to your app retailer and obtain the “UNF Mobile” app.
Observe: If in case you have the outdated UNF Cellular app, you’ll need to delete it as it’s now not supported. While you get the brand new UNF Cellular app downloaded, you’ll be prompted to choose your profile – both “University Member” or “Guest.” When you choose College Member, you’ll be proven the Phrases of Use Settlement and after accepting, you’ll be prompted to log in. Use your N Quantity and UNF password to log in. Take a look at UNF educational calendar, necessary dates and deadlines.
Advantages of utilizing UNF myWings
- The portal incorporates a fashionable look, search capabilities, a cell app and the flexibility to customise the view.
- You’ll be able to rearrange the tiles to make the portal work higher for you.
- You should utilize the search function within the higher left to discover entry to key on-line companies and data sources associated to course registration, monetary support, transcripts, and so forth.
- Moreover, there are tiles that offer you entry to Canvas, UNF e mail, and plenty of different companies.
How to log into myWings
- You’ll be able to entry myWings from the UNF web site (unf.edu) by clicking on my Wings Portal. OR
- Navigate instantly to mywings.unf.edu.
- Click on on the “Login to myWings” button.
- Enter your UNF scholar ID N# (instance: N00012345). That is the scholar ID that you simply use to verify your UNF e mail or go online to a pc in one of many laptop labs right here on campus.
- Enter your password.
- Click on on the College students tab.
UNF ID quantity is your identification quantity on campus; it’s also referred to as an N quantity. You’ll be able to entry your UNF ID quantity by clicking mywings.unf.edu and clicking on “Login Help.”
How to arrange your UNF e mail and myWings
If you’re admitted, the College of North Florida will start to correspond with you through your official UNF e mail account. You could arrange your account and verify it continuously for necessary messages. You’re chargeable for checking your UNF e mail often and performing on time-sensitive requests beginning now.
Organising and changing into acquainted with your UNF my Wings account is important to your success as a brand new scholar. Your my Wings account is your entry to all of your private scholar data, course registration, UNF Canvas entry to courses, monetary support, invoice pay, and a lot extra.
How to entry your UNF myWings account for the primary time
- Go to myWings or click on the myWings brand on the prime proper of any UNF webpage.
- Click on “Login Help” positioned underneath the Login to myWings button.
- Enter your N Quantity (positioned in your UNF admissions letter).
- Full the security measures and create a password.
- Return to my Wings and click on the Login to myWings button.
- Enter your UNF e mail tackle and Password. Your UNF e mail tackle is your UNF ID @unf.edu (for instance, N1234567@unf.edu).
- Start prompts for organising DUO UNF Two-Issue Authentication (for particular DUO directions go to the UNF Two-Factor Authentication web site).
How to arrange your UNF Osprey E mail
Pupil e mail accounts (@unf.edu) are solely offered through the time frame college students are energetic college students at UNF. Presently, that is set to expire originally of the third consecutive time period with out enrollment.
College students and alumni ought to make copies of any emails of their account or recordsdata saved on their OneDrive prior to the expiration of their UNF E mail account if they need to preserve them. Earlier than the expiration of their account, college students and alumni ought to confirm that their @unf.edu e mail shouldn’t be getting used for entry to any on-line accounts or companies similar to social media, video streaming, and so on.
Test your Osprey E mail usually for updates and necessary data from the workplace of Admissions, Monetary Support, New Pupil Orientation, First-Yr Advising, and different UNF Departments and College.
- Log in to myWings.
- Choose the E mail tile.
- Set the Time Zone for Jap Normal Time.
- Outlook will then mechanically configure your new scholar e mail account.
How to add courses in myWings
- Navigate to Add/Drop Courses in MyWings.
- On the backside of the display screen, you’ll be able to sort within the CRN (Course Reference Quantity) after which hit the Submit Adjustments button.
- Or, you’ll be able to seek for courses and verify the field to the far left of the category you need after which hit the Submit Adjustments button on the backside of the display screen.
- For those who want to add your self to a waitlist, you should hit Submit Adjustments twice for it to undergo.