The brand new model has been optimized for cell units and consists of extra customization choices so college students can place the data they want at their fingertips.
How to log into my USC
To entry USC login portal,
- Navigate to my.usc.edu.
- On the login web page, enter your USC NetID (Username).
- Enter your password.
- Click on Signal In to entry your account.
How to activate your USC NetID
Your USC NetID is a username that indicators you into central USC on-line instruments and assets, together with the wi-fi community, My USC, Blackboard, Google Apps, Microsoft Workplace 365, Trojan Time, and Workday.
All USC school, workers, and college students obtain a USC NetID account, also called your Shibboleth or enterprise account. Some USC faculties and departments preserve native methods that aren’t depending on the USC NetID account.
- To activate Your USC NetID,
- Go to itservices.usc.edu/uscnetid and click on on “Activate your USC NetID”
- Enter your 10 digit USC NetID and date of start. Then click on “Find USCnet ID Username”.
- Find your USC NetID and click on on the identify then click on “Activate this NetID”.
- Enter your secondary electronic mail tackle and click on “Set email address”.
- Test your electronic mail on your secondary electronic mail account and replica then paste the affirmation code within the space supplied. Click on “confirm secondary email”
- Enter a password on your USC NetID account and click on “Save Password”.
How to change your USC NetID or electronic mail password
To alter your USC NetID password, full the next steps.
- Go to itservices.usc.edu/uscnetid/.
- Click on on “Change Your Password” on the location web page.
- Enter present USC NetID and password.
- Create a brand new password on the “Change your Password” web page. Your new password should comprise a minimal of 16 to 64 characters.
- Upon getting modified your password, you’ll not want to change it once more for one yr.
my USC registration primary steps and directions
Listed below are the steps in registering for programs through my USC. Refer to the USC Educational Calendar for essential dates and deadlines.
- Receive your registration appointment time on my USC.
- Appropriate or verify your tackle and make any essential modifications earlier than trying to register for lessons. You’ll be able to entry your tackle report by my USC.
- Meet together with your educational adviser to plan your schedule, if essential.
- Contact your division and organize for “D” clearance and/or prerequisite waivers.
- Clear any restrictions indicated on the Allow to Register, together with any necessary advisement requirement.
- Log in to my USC and use Internet Registration (usc.edu/webregistration) to enroll in lessons or make modifications to your schedule.
- Buy your USCard, parking allow and another companies to be charged to your scholar account.
- Log in to your Monetary Assist Abstract and Duties (FAST) web page to decide the standing of your monetary help or to evaluation your Monetary Assist Abstract.
- In case your monetary help eligibility consists of Federal Direct Sponsored and/or Unsubsidized Stafford Loans, and you would like to borrow from these packages, full the appliance steps detailed at financialaid.usc.edu/loans.
- E-sign your Promissory Notice for HPSL, LDS, PCL, and/or USC institutional loans by visiting the Scholar Monetary Providers web site.
- Graduate college students: Full the steps essential to apply for the Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Mortgage, listed at financialaid.usc.edu/loans if you want to borrow from this program.
- Undergraduates: Guarantee your dad and mom full the steps essential to apply for a Federal Direct Mum or dad PLUS Mortgage at financialaid.usc.edu/loans if they need to borrow from this program.
- Apply for the USC Fee Plan or Tuition Reimbursement Deferment (provided by Scholar Monetary Providers) utilizing the e.pay characteristic.
- Settle your invoice with the Cashier’s Workplace. All college students should register and settle their payments completely by the settlement deadline to keep away from late charges.