MIS Web UG Portal Login: MIS web is a online web academic portal for all the students that are studying in University of Ghana. The student portal has been made available by the University of Ghana (UG Legon) Authority. The University of Ghana (UG Legon) created the online portal so that official students could easily register for an account or log in to carry out certain academic tasks, like course registration.
This article explains how to access the University of Ghana (UG) MIS Web Portal, also known as the University of Ghana ienabler (ienabler.ug.edu.gh).
Student portal at www.ug.edu.gh and MIS Web Portal: The University of Ghana has added a new and additional portal so that students can easily log in and complete specific academic tasks. As a result, it gives us great pleasure to announce the adoption of a MIS Web portal, which will make it simple for students to login, check results, print results, download timetables, etc., wherever they are.
The portal is intended for prospective applicants who want to attend the university as well as current students. They can easily print admission letters, check the status of their applications, and register using this portal. It is best web portal for university of Ghana.
In essence, the following can be viewed using the UG MIS Portal:
- Student Exam results
- Academic statements
- Student Fees
- Application for Residences
- Class Timetable
- Exam Timetable
HOW to use UG MIS WEB Portal
- Firstly you should Open a web browser, such as Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer.
- Visit Ienabler.Ug.Edu.Gh/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.Mi Login.
- A student button should be chosen.
- Enter your student number in the space provided.
- You must enter a default pin for a pin and change your pin before logging in.
- You must click the Change Pin button, type your new pin in the space provided, and then click Change Pin to change your pin.
- To ensure the following with your new pin:
- It consists of 5 numeric digits.
- Not the same numbers next to one another
- Not begin with a zero.
- Is not a straightforward number like 12345 or 5321.
- After clicking the Change Pin button, you will receive a message if your pin does not meet the requirements listed below. In that case, you must keep trying until your pin is successfully changed.
- If your pin change is successful, clicking the Change Pin button will take you to the Student iEnabler home page, where you can complete your task.
- Do not forget your pin; keep it in mind.
UG MIS WEB Student Registration Process
So Click on the link https://ienabler.ug.edu.gh/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login to start the registration process.
- Step 1: Pick a student.
- Enter your student ID number and PIN to log in.
- Log on
- Step 2: As indicated, select Academic Registration from the left-hand drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Keep in mind that you must be admitted to the programme you are registering for.
- Step 4: Verify that there are no registration restrictions on you, such as those for finance, international, NSFAS, etc. Your registration will be rejected if you have restrictions. Before moving forward, you must get in touch with the relevant department so that they can lift the hold.
- View and access the laws and rules in step 5. Until these are acknowledged, you will not be able to continue. after you’ve agreed to the Rules and Regulations.
- Step 6: Choose Fill out a registration with subjects
- Select the qualification code, which is highlighted in blue, to view your qualification details.
- Verification Methodology: You can double-check your choice; if satisfied, click the next button. There will be a display of the registration fee.
- the last step
- Congratulations, your registration is complete.
- View, print, or save your registration documentation.
LINK TO THE MIS WEB LOGIN PORTAL AT THE UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Visit to the UG MIS webpage and can access it using any device.
I think TechBenzy has made this topic easier for you to understand. You can also access a wide variety of other materials to aid in your education.
Additionally, you are more than welcome to submit any contributions, comments, or concerns to our website. In order to submit your post, go to Login/Register.
You May Also Like: