Julie Gonzalo is nicely-recognized for her function as Stacey Hinkhouse within the 2003 film Freaky Friday. Additionally, she is undoubtedly one to be careful for with a wide selection of TV reveals and movies connected to her title.
|Caption: Image of Argentine-American actress, Julie Gonzalo (Photograph: hallmark)|
Does Julie Gonzalo Have a Husband?
Julie Gonzalo would not have a husband. Additionally, she is but to be married however turned the mom of a kid. Nonetheless, Gonzalo is in a romantic relationship together with her boyfriend Chris McNally. The duo has stored their romance quiet over time. Julie and Chris introduced that they welcomed a child, so followers had been shocked.
The couple met for the primary time whereas filming the Hallmark romance The Sweetest Coronary heart. They’ve nonetheless stored particulars of how and when their affairs began non-public to themself. If the couple’s relationship goes like this, they may quickly get married. Julie Gonzalo’s quickly-to-be husband is McNally.
Data About Julie Gonzalo Partner
Julie Gonzalo’s companion is Canadian actor Chris McNally who is most famous for his function as Lucas Bouchard within the Hallmark Channel sequence When Calls the Coronary heart (2019–current). He was born on November 8, 1988whose beginning title is Chris McNally. McNally was born in Scarborough, Ontario however his household moved to North Vancouver when he was about 1.
|Caption: Image of Julie Gonzalo connected with Chris McNally (Photograph: Instagram)|
After graduating highschool from Argyle Secondary College in North Vancouver, he skilled at Railtown Actors Studio. This actor splits his time between Los Angeles and Vancouver as vital. Likewise, he is the cousin of actor and singer Drew Seeley.
About Julie Gonzalo Child
On June fifth, 2022, Julie Gonzalo shared information of being dad and mom together with her companion Chris through her official Instagram account. The duo shocked their followers and followers by revealed being dad and mom of a daughter. Nonetheless, title of their daughter and images but to be out within the media.
“Our hearts are full,” the Supergirl actress captioned a photograph of their new child grabbing each dad and mom’ fingertips on Sunday, June 5. “Welcome baby M ♥️.”
Julie Gonzalo Scar
It is nonetheless unclear how did Julie Gonzalo get her scar. There is a scar on the actress’ face that many individuals have been interested by.
Over the bridge of her nostril, there is a scar brought on by a childhood accident whose particulars are nonetheless unknown.
Extra on Julie Gonzalo
- On September ninth, 1981, Julie Gonzalo was born and raised in Lanus, Buenos Aires in Argentina.
- Her beginning title is Juliet Susana Gonzalo.
- Gonzalo is of combined (Spanish and Argentinian) ethnicity and having twin nationality of Argentine and American.
- Her household moved to Miami in Florida when Julie was eight years previous.
- She alongside together with her siblings had been introduced up however particulars of her siblings lacking.
- Gonzalo has been performing since she was eight years previous and her first curiosity was in print modeling.
- Additionally, she has been part of a few style reveals as nicely.
- Her debut movie ‘I’m With Lucy’, the 2002 romantic comedy movie.
- Julie Gonzalo has earned an estimated internet price of $8 Million.
- As per reviews, Gonzalo has been incomes an annual wage of 900,000.
- Julie Gonzalo has a peak of 5 toes 8 inches or 1.73 meters or 173 centimeters.