JagNet is South Texas School’s internet portal that gives customized entry to internet providers. You may customise your dashboard to make the knowledge and instruments you want and wish out there if you log in.
All registered college students, school and workers have entry to course info, group instruments, campus life, work-life, private calendars, electronic mail, and extra — anytime, anyplace.
How to log into JagNet
- Navigate to jagnet.southtexascollege.edu in your internet browser.
- Enter your STC username.
- Enter your password.
- Login to entry your account.
What’s my JagNet Username and Password?
Workplace of Admissions and Data generates JagNet passwords for the coed as soon as all required info similar to transcripts, check scores, and accomplished functions are submitted. The JagNet password might be mailed to the coed or picked up on the Workplace of Admissions and Data or Scholar Info Heart with an image ID.
JagMail is STC electronic mail and is the Enterprise Workplace’s official technique of communication with college students.
If you obtain your Jagnet Username and Password, you possibly can retrieve your Jagmail account by following these steps.
- Click on outlook.com/stu.southtexascollege.edu to entry the sign-in web page.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- The format of your username is email@example.com.
- In case you are finishing the login for the primary time, you can be prompted to select a:
- most well-liked language.
- most well-liked time zone.
Your STC electronic mail handle is JagNetUserID@stu.southtexascollege.edu. Instance:
JagNet Consumer ID: janedoe9455
STC electronic mail handle: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to activate your STC electronic mail
- Log into JagNet
- Click on: JagMail tab
- Click on: Jagmail Single Signal-On
- Log into Home windows Dwell utilizing the Consumer ID and short-term password indicated above.
- Change your password.
- Ahead JagMail (non-obligatory)