iFunny Account: The iFunny App features a collection of funny videos and memes. It’s almost sort of a social media platform where you’ll upload your content, comment on others’ content, or have friends (subscribers).
Some users often complain of obscene content which sometimes is disturbing, because of this many users want to know that how to delete iFunny account Permanently in 2020.
Most of the content is out there for public viewing but to possess subscribers and create your content; you should have to create an Account with iFunny.
This famous meme-sharing site as well as App had once come under the lens when its users were promoting threats and violence. Post this: “The App had made some changes to the policies.”
Many iFunny users don’t consider the very fact that the App does harm or is inappropriate. Decided that it does have some shady, sneaky content, but if used in the proper way by the correct audience ( while doesn’t include kids below the age of the 17 ) it’s a fun app with some greatest original memes and videos.
While we agree that this can be a good platform to kill your time on, there are many reasons why users often are looking to delete the iFunny account. some of these reasons might be :
- The use of swearing and crude language within the comments section, which might be disturbing.
- For concerned parents who don’t want their kids to look at inappropriate content.
- Due to spamming.
Easy way to delete iFunny Account
iFunny App is quickly available for download on both the Google Play Store and iOS app store. Once you download the app, you’ll be able to register with your email id or via Twitter, Facebook, or Google.
The one and only way that you can delete your iFunny account is by sending an email to the “iFunny support team“. Once you submit the email, they’ll take up to 2-3 business days to delete your account. the email shall have to include certain relevant information that may help the support team understand the account belongs to you.
You can transfer an email to the iFunny support team having the below-mentioned template. Follow the steps given below to write out a mail to the iFunny support team.
- You will have to compose an email and make it bent on “email@example.com”.
- You can keep the topic as “REQUEST FOR ACCOUNT DELETION” or “ACCOUNT DELETION.”
- While creating the account, you’d have used an email-id, keep that email id handy.
- In the body section mention some details on why you wish to delete your iFunny account.
Sample email Template
Hi iFunny Support Team,
I am a registered user of the iFunny App with the name (your_username).
I had also registered with iFunny with the email id.(Mention registered email id here)
I not need this account at the instant because of my personal reasons, I request you to delete my account from your database and also would love to stop receiving communication/advertisement mails.
I hope you understand my concern and can do the needful as soon as possible. To ask to any extent further information regarding my query, you’ll be able to contact me on my phone number or email id (mention your email-id and phone number here).
Hope you found answers to assist you delete iFunny account. If you’ve got any issues with the template of the e-mail, please leave a comment within the comment section below. Also, be at liberty to depart any additional tips supported your experience.
Steps taken to delete iFunny account could be a permanent one. just in case your problem was with spam messages the there are other options that iFunny provides to safeguard your privacy.
To safeguard your privacy while using the App, you’ll either activate Safe Mode or block the users who are spamming your inbox or whom you’re not inquisitive about chatting.
To switch on Safe Mode follow the below steps :
- Open the app on your device.
- Tap to the “arrow mark” at the top of the page. A menu will show up with options like profile, subscriptions, chat, explore.
- Tap on profile.
- Your profile page will open, here select the settings icon that appears sort of a little hexagon at the highest right-hand corner.
- From the pop-up menu tap, on Settings.
- Tap on Privacy.
- Enable the safe mode toggle button.
Then again, you’ll have the option to impede singular clients from sending messages. Follow the beneath steps to stop a client :
- Open the application on your gadget.
- Go to the profile page of the client whom you wish to hinder.
- Tap on the three spots at the highest point of the page.
- Tap on to the block user.
Once you block a user, he/she won’t be ready to send you messages anymore. These were two of the alternative ways in which you’ll use instead of deleting your account.
Thanks for reading this article!!
You may also like: