How to unlock Huawei P50 Pro if you forget your password?
Huawei P50 Pro: There are many reasons you may need to unlock the Huawei P50 Pro. Pattern Key is an additional tool to lock Android smartphones. The operating system asks you to configure it for use with your fingerprint sensor or face-opening options. The exception is the budget versions of smartphones, where the image key is provided as an alternative to the standard digital password. Setting up a very complex pattern combination can lead to repeated error input, automatically locking the device. Knowing the tricks and methods of modern versions of Android can help you unlock the Huawei p50 pro
Unlock the Huawei P50 Pro with your Google account
It should noted immediately that this method does not work on all devices without exception. The list of tested models includes “pure” Android devices such as Samsung, Huawei, Honor, and other Xiaomi models.
If you enter the wrong pattern five times in a row, a timer with a timer will open on the screen. You can find the “Forgot Pattern?” button below to click. The system will automatically notify you that you are logged into a Google account where the phone is connected. You will only be able to enter your email address and password if you have a Wi-Fi or mobile internet connection. If there is a working network and effective authorization, the smartphone will be unlocked, and all data will remain as it is.
Reset to factory settings
The problem can overwhelm the user at the wrong time, i.e. without an internet connection. In this case, authorization by Google is not possible. There are two ways to deal with this situation:
Find the location of the Wi-Fi network stored on the device (the default connection option must be activated in settings) and follow the steps described above.
The latter option requires detailed consideration. Almost every Android-based model is a standard Recovery app for pre-installed service settings. This app will help you unlock your device. Before performing the steps described, remember that after a reset with Recovery, all files will be deleted from the device memory. The output of items stored on the microSD card varies by manufacturer. Therefore, before taking any action, we strongly recommend that you make a backup copy of your data.
It would help if you did the following:
- Turn off your phone completely.
- Press the analogue buttons for “volume up” and “power on/off”.
- After the phone vibrates, release the power button while holding the “volume up” button until the engineering menu appears.
- When Recovery is open, release the button and select Clear Data / Factory Reset.
The menu control, in this case, is as follows:
- Menu item selection – volume keys.
- Confirm action – power button.
After a reset, the phone will restart and tell you to perform the first system setup. Again, remember that a factory reset will erase all user files stored in the smartphone memory.
You may also like:
- Top 18 Best Volokit Alternatives Sites to Watch NFL, NHL and Soccer Free
- Top 25+ Best Putlocker Alternatives
- 9anime: How to Stream 9Anime Website And Its Alternatives
- Best Anime Streaming Sites For Free
- CartoonCrazy: Watch Online Anime And Cartoons For Free
- VIPBox: Watch Live Sports Stream For Free
- Macys Insite Login For Employee to See Benefits, Schedule, PayCheck
- Home Depot Health Check For Employee & Associates
- JoinPD: How To Login Join Presentation in Progress
- WcoStream: Watch Free Cartoon And Anime Online