Google Pay: Recharge your mobile by google pay app. There are different mobile recharge you can claim by download it.
Google Pay, the digital payments application from the tech giant, is a popular platform for users in India to send and receive money without any problem. Be that as it may, the application likewise offers a series of offshoot services for its members, including the power to try and do a prepaid mobile recharge. In case you’re a BSNL, MTNL, Airtel, Vi (Vodafone Idea), or Jio subscriber in India, you may do your mobile recharge via Google Play in a not many basic advances. other than mobile recharge, people can also pay their utility bills like DTH recharge, gas bill, and electricity bill via this app.
Google Pay is an easily accessible choice to do a mobile recharge for prepaid subscribers in India. For interested users, here could be a step-by-step guide on the way to do a mobile recharge via Google Pay.
How to do mobile recharge on Google Pay
Before beginning the steps, if you’ve never used Google Pay, you’ll need to download it via Google Play or App Store. Registering on the free-to-download app is a simple process further. It asks for your mobile number and also verifies it via an OTP to register mobile number. Prepaid customers of BSNL, MTNL, Airtel, Vi (Vodafone Idea), and Jio can avail the mobile recharge service at no cost. So, following are the steps to try and do a mobile recharge on this app:
- Firstly, Download Google Pay and then register by following the simple steps on screen.
- Allow necessary permissions to the Google Pay app for a seamless experience.
- Once you registered, visit the People section on the homepage of the Google Pay app.
- Click on Mobile Recharge and type in the mobile number to link it.
- You can access your contact list on the phone to recharge any number or simply type it in if you recognize it verbatim. After you manually type mobile number, Google Pay offers you contact information suggestions from your smartphone contact list.
- Once the mobile number is chosen and linked, it offers you an inventory of plans to choose from. There’s a For You
- Choose the plan you would like to recharge. Once that’s done, you may need to head for payment. First time users will need to add their bank account details. These details need to be added just the once and that they are then saved for all subsequent transactions. To feature bank details, you may must keep your debit or Mastercard with you. Follow the given mentioned steps and then complete the bank registration process, which includes the creation of a UPI PIN.
- After your bank account details are added, users can still acquire the mobile recharge plan. Google Pay will ask you to punch in the UPI PIN another time.
- Once you enter that, your payment should be processed, and also the recharge should be credited to your prepaid account soon. You’ll get an SMS alert regarding the payment process and recharge of the account.
You may also like: