HDR enhances the video streaming high quality and offers you higher view high quality than non-HDR video. HDR possibility is out there to all customers with screens having help for HDR. However, many customers have provide you with a problem associated to HDR movies.
Customers have said they don’t seem to be in a position to play HDR movies on their PC they usually carry on getting an error saying ‘Play Streaming HDR Video Not Supported’
The primary the explanation why customers could face this situation include- HDR not being suitable in your system, outdated graphics card drivers, outdated Home windows, and varied such causes. There’s nothing to fear about in the event you encounter a ‘Play Streaming HDR Video Not Supported’ error, as on this article, we are going to talk about the repair.
Methods to Fix Play Streaming HDR Video Not Supported Error
Given beneath are some troubleshooting strategies to assist repair the problem you could have been dealing with whereas attempting to stream HDR movies.
1. Allow HDR
The very first thing it is best to examine is that you’ve got enabled the HDR for the show. If the HDR is disabled, you’ll seemingly face this situation. To allow it, comply with the steps given below-
- Go to the Begin menu, seek for Settings and open it.
- Below the System part, click on on Show.
- Right here, click on on the HDR possibility.
- In case you are utilizing a number of shows, you’ll have to choose the show for which you need to allow the HDR.
- Now, activate the toggle for Play streaming HDR video. It will allow the HDR on that show.
2. Replace Home windows
Outdated Home windows may be the rationale why you could encounter this error. If this error is precipitated due to outdated Home windows or pending Home windows updates, putting in the most recent replace will assist repair it. To replace your Home windows, comply with the steps given below-
- Press the Home windows key after which click on on Settings to open it.
- Below the Home windows Replace part, click on on Test for updates.
- Set up all of the updates listed right here after which restart your PC.
- Test in the event you can stream HDR movies or not.
3. Replace Graphics Drivers
One more reason to face this situation may be outdated drivers. You will need to strive updating the drivers after which examine in the event you nonetheless face the problem or not. To take action, comply with the steps given below-
- Press the Home windows key, and seek for Gadget Supervisor.
- Double-click on Show Adapters; it will increase it.
- Now, right-click in your graphics card driver after which click on on Replace Driver.
- Click on on Search Routinely for Drivers to obtain and set up drivers from the web.
- As soon as the drivers have been up to date, restart your PC after which examine if the problem remains to be encountered or not.
4. Uninstall Home windows Updates
If the problem is encountered after putting in a Home windows Replace, then you’ll be able to strive uninstalling the Home windows replace. You’ll be able to uninstall Home windows Replace by following the steps given below-
- Press the Home windows + I combo to open the Settings app.
- Head to the Home windows Replace part, after which click on on Replace Historical past.
- Scroll down, after which click on on Uninstall Updates possibility.
- Within the Management Panel window that opens up, choose the replace you lately uninstalled and click on on the Uninstall button.
- After uninstalling the replace, you’ll have to restart your PC. As soon as achieved, examine if the problem is fastened or not.
That is how one can repair Play Streaming HDR Video not supported error in your Home windows PC. You’ll seemingly face this error when HDR is just not enabled in your system. It is possible for you to to allow it provided that your show helps HDR.
Make sure the show you’re utilizing has help for HDR and you’ve got enabled HDR, which ought to repair the problem. Furthermore, we’ve got talked about just a few extra troubleshooting steps in case HDR was already enabled, however you continue to face that situation.