Do you need to change or reset your GMAIL password? You forgot your password or they tried to enter your email without authorization, the best thing, for security reasons, is to get a new password and with this Gmail trick you can get it. As you read: we tell you step by step how to do it from your Android and Apple mobile .
Gmail is one of the most widely used email services in the world. Your email password is used to access many Google products , including YouTube , as well as other websites, simply by authenticating yourself with the username and password. Pay attention that we explain the details to you.
How to change or reset your GMAIL password from Android
To change your password on Android you must follow this step by step:
- On your mobile, open the “Device Settings” app and then go to Google. Next, look for the option “Manage your Google Account.”
- At the top, click “Security”.
- In the “How to access Google” section, go to “Password”. You may need to access your account.
- Enter your new password and then press “Change password.”
If what you want is to reset your password, both on Android and Apple, the application will ask you a series of questions to confirm your identity, then it will send you an email so you can recover your account. If you don’t receive the email, follow these steps:
- Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders.
- Add the account email@example.com to the address book.
- To request another email, follow the options to recover your account.
- Verify all the email addresses that you may have used to register or access your account.
- Select a password that you have not used before with this account.
This is how you can change or reset your GMAIL password at Apple
To change your email password on your iPhone or iPad you must follow these steps:
- Open Gmail on your mobile.
- Press your profile photo or initials, located in the upper right corner, then on “Manage your Google Account.” If you don’t have Gmail, go to myaccount.google.com.
- Once inside, at the top, press “Personal Information”.
- Then enter “Profile” and press the “Password” option.
- Finally, enter the new password; then select “Change password” and you’re done.
- Changing or resetting your GMAIL password is extremely simple, remember that to avoid possible impersonations you must create secure keys.
You may also like: