Hidden number: How to make private calls from Android and iOS – To call anonymously from Android , you just have to dial the code # 31 # followed by the phone number you want to call. You can also enter the “Phone
With this method, you can call people directly without them knowing your phone number. In this way, you will avoid leaving the number in the received calls log and they will not be able to return your call. To activate this function on the smart device, you have two methods: through numeric codes or through a configuration within the call settings. Both procedures will be explained in detail.
Anonymous call from Android
To make an anonymous call from an Android , you just have to follow the steps that will be mentioned below:
- Open the ” Phone ” app .
- Press the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Click on ” Settings “.
- Press ” Call Accounts “.
- Enter your telephone operator .
- Press ” Additional settings “.
- Finally, it only remains to hide the identifier of the issuer .
Note : It is worth mentioning that calls may be anonymous as long as the telephony allows it . In many countries and according to the operator, this option is disabled.
Similarly, it is necessary to highlight that the steps may have slight variations according to the Android version you have. In some advanced versions, the path would be: ” Settings> Advanced settings> Deactivate caller ID “.
Call as unknown from iOS
Since iOS devices have a different interface , the steps have certain changes. Therefore, the process you must follow is the following:
- Enter ” Settings “.
- Click on ” Telephone “.
- Go to ” Show caller ID “.
- Now, disable the option “ Show caller ID ”.
Codes to make calls with a hidden number
There are also codes to make calls anonymously on both Android and iOS . Its functions will be explained below:
- On Android, if you dial * 31 # and press “ Call ”, you will permanently activate anonymous calls .
- On Android, to anonymously call a single contact, you must dial # 31 # followed by the phone number . Also, if you dial # 31 # and press “Call”, you will permanently disable call concealment. For example: # 31 # 4245211047. (Hidden Number)
- On iOS , you have to dial * 67 followed by the contact’s number to be able to call him hiding your phone number.
In conclusion, to make private calls from Android or iOS, you can use numeric codes or configure the calls on your smart device. To do this, you only have to perform the steps that have been mentioned above according to your Operating System.
You may also like:
- Macys Insite Login For Employee to See Benefits, Schedule, PayCheck
- WeTransfer: How To Send File Via WeTransfer
- PowerSchool Login Parent Portal: Create A New Parent Portal Account
- NewJetNet: Login To Employee Portal For American Airline Employees
- Twitch.tv/activate: Activate Twitch Tv On Roku, PS4, Xbox One For Free
- https//aka.ms/remoteconnect: Microsoft Minecraft & How to Fix it
- My Hr Kaiser: How To Login Kaiser Permanente MY HR KP