Fitbit Premium: At the end of 2019, Fitbit launched a new subscription service called Fitbit Premium , with personalized goals, training, challenges and guidance for users who want to lead an active and healthy life.
If you have tried the service and it has not convinced you, you can cancel Fitbit Premium whenever you want.
How to unsubscribe from Fitbit Premium
To unsubscribe Fitbit Premium you must go through the cancellation process from where you first registered, which can be the Fitbit mobile application, its website, or the application store of your device (Google Play
Unsubscribe Fitbit Premium from Fitbit
- Go to coach.fitbit.com and log into your account.
- Click on your name (at the top right of the screen) and select ‘Settings’.
- Locate the Subscriptions and payments section by scrolling down.
- Select Edit and cancel the membership.
Unsubscribe FitbitPremium on Android
- Open the Google Play app.
- Select the menu icon and choose the option Payments and subscriptions.
- Find your FitbitPremium subscription in the list and select it.
- Choose the Cancel subscription option and confirm the process.
Deregister Fitbit Premium on iOS
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Select your Apple ID profile.
- Go to subscriptions and choose Fitbit .
- Select Cancel subscription.
It is important to keep in mind that if the subscription to the service is still in trial mode, you will not be able to cancel FitbitPremium from the website. You must do it through the application store of your mobile, whether Android or iOS, following the indicated steps.
You may also like:
- AOL Mail Login: How To Login To The AOL Mail
- Hrblock Dna Employee login: dna.hrblock.com/web/login
- MorganStanleyClientServ: Login And Access Morgan Stanley Portal
- JoinPD: How To Login Join Presentation in Progress
- MyIndigoCard Login: Guide To Activate And Login Portal
- Google Word Coach: How To Open It And Play Game
- How to Gmail Login Different User Without Sign Out