Pharos Sirius is unlocked via the search “Things Are Getting Sirius” from Trachraet in Limsa Lominsa Higher Decks, you’ll achieve entry to the troublesome dungeon Pharos Sirius (X:12.7, Y:12.8).
This quest will seem after reaching stage 50 and finishing the Principal State of affairs Quest ‘The Ultimate Weapon’.
However, earlier than Trachraet will give you the mission, you need to accomplish a couple of prerequisite quests.
Let’s take a look on the whole chain of missions:
- Full the “The Ultimate Weapon” Principal State of affairs Quest (MSQ) from Raubahn in Northern Thanalan (X:15.0, Y:16.0)
- Diamanda in Western La Noscea provides you with the “Sirius Business” quest (X:26.5, Y:26.7)
- Diamanda in Western La Noscea will ship you on a quest known as “Why So Sirius” (X:26.5, Y:26.7)
- Full the “Heavensward” MSQ from the Steerage Node in Azys Lla (X:16.0, Y:22.0)
- Trachraet in Limsa Lominsa Higher Decks provides you with the search “Things Are Getting Sirius” (X:12.7, Y:12.8)
- Western La Noscea has a spot known as the Storm Flyer (X:16.1, Y:30.3)
Detailed Unlocking Information
Full the Principal State of affairs Quest (MSQ) “The Ultimate Weapon” from Raubahn in Northern Thanalan to begin this complete course of (X:15.0, Y:16.0).
This quest is a part of the Principal State of affairs Questline for Patch 2.0 of Remaining Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Earlier than you can begin unlocking the dungeon, you want to end each MSQ main up to “The Ultimate Weapon.”
After you end the MSQ, go to Diamanda in western La Noscea (X:26.5, Y:26.7) to begin the Pharos Sirius Questline.
You will have to end the conventional model of the dungeon earlier than you possibly can unlock the laborious model.
Take the “Sirius Business” quest from Diamanda and go to Pharos Sirius’s regular mode.
To get in, you want to be a Disciple of Warfare of Magic at stage 50 and have a median merchandise stage of 48.
When you’ve completed the search and cleared Pharos Sirius, return to Diamanda and take the “Why So, Sirius?” quest to end the story of the conventional mode of the dungeon.
To maneuver on with the Pharos Sirius Questline, you want to end the MSQ “Heavensward” from the Steerage Node in Azys Lla (X:16.0, Y:22.0).
This quest is a part of the Principal State of affairs Questline for patch 3.0 of Remaining Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, so that you want to end each MSQ earlier than “Heavensward.”
Relying on what number of MSQ patches (from 2.0 to 3.0) you might want to do, this might take some time.
After you end the “Heavensward” quest, go to Limsa Lominsa Higher Decks (X:12.7, Y:12.8) and speak to Trachraet concerning the “Things Are Getting Sirius” quest.
Trachaet will let you know concerning the assault by kobolds that made the blacksmiths who had been fixing up Pharos Sirius run away. Trachaet will let you know to go to Western La Noscea to discover out extra about how to repair the state of affairs and save the lighthouse.
Speak to the Storm Flyer in Western La Noscea (X:16.1, Y:30.3). He’ll let you know that one of many smiths mentioned that the kobolds need to blow up the lighthouse.
After Maelstrom Command figures out what’s happening, you’ll be requested to return into Pharos Sirius and drive the kobolds out.
After you speak to the Storm Flyer about this, Pharos Sirius (Arduous) will develop into obtainable.
To get into the dungeon, you want to be a Disciple of Warfare or Magic at the least stage 60 and have a median merchandise stage of 170.
Since this dungeon got here out in patch 3.1, a very long time in the past, it’s very straightforward to go in alone with a stage 90+ character when you’re not in sync. However when you run into this dungeon in an obligation roulette, you’ll have to do it along with different gamers.
Boss Technique Information
So you will get via the dungeon shortly, here’s a record of every boss and what they provide you:
Boss #1: Ghrah Luminary
On the surface edges of the world, you will note birds and spiders. Hold monitor of the place these creatures are in the course of the combat. This may enable you to take care of how the combat works.
- Vorpal Blade: The boss’s regular assault, which isn’t proven forward of time, can cleave. Tanks should face the boss away from the remainder of the group.
- With the Luminous Lancet, AoEs in a circle goal three gamers. You’ll be able to simply keep away from these AoEs, so strive to keep away from them as a lot as potential.
- Orbs will seem and stick to gamers. After some time, the orbs will give start to “corruption” mobs based mostly on who they had been tied to.
- Corruption (Humanoid): Mobs that seem when the “Prey” timer runs out and the orb remains to be connected to a participant. This mob can use an AoE frontal cone and likewise enhance the boss’s injury. At all times tie your orbs to a chook or a spider to keep away from this taking place.
- Corruption (Chook): This monster seems when the “Prey” timer runs out and the orb is tied to a chook. When this mob dies, it can drop a toxic AoE puddle. Eliminate these birds close to the sting of the world.
- Corruption (Spider): This monster seems when the “Prey” timer runs out and the orb is tied to a spider. This mob can use AoE assaults from shut vary.
Boss #2: eighth Order Patriarch Be Gu
- Strip Mine: A close-by area-of-effect marker Transfer away from the marker to reduce the injury that might be accomplished.
- Aether Valves + Corrupted Gel: There might be damaged valves and “corrupted gel” mobs everywhere in the enviornment. To cease the circulate of aether, the gel mobs needs to be killed over the damaged valves. If you happen to depart these mobs alone for too lengthy, they may even explode and injury the entire room. As quickly as potential, kill the “corrupted gels” on high of the damaged valve.
- Alchemy Engine + eighth Order Furnaceman: Two pairs of Alchemy Engines and eighth Order Furnacemen will seem. Throughout this time, any participant who assaults the boss might be surprised for 2 seconds after which hit by “Loose Screw.” Furnacemen may even typically drop AoEs in random locations across the enviornment.
- To take care of this machine, you want to first kill the engines after which the furnacemen. Don’t hit the boss till the furnacemen have been taken out.
- Free Screw: In the course of the “8th Order Furnacemen + Alchemy Engine” section, gamers who assault the boss might be charged. To keep away from doing additional injury, don’t hit the boss whereas the mobs are nonetheless up.
Boss #3: Progenitrix and Progenitor
There might be two elements to this combat: the Progenitor section and the Progenitor section.
Section 1: Progenitrix
- Scalding The boss’s regular assault, which you’ll be able to’t see coming, can cleave. Tanks should face the boss away from the remainder of the group.
- Bombshell Drop: The world might be crammed with one “grey bomb” and two “lava bombs.” The “Grey Bomb” will preserve getting larger till it lastly goes off. Kill the “Grey Bomb” first, then the “Lava Bombs.”
- Sap: Giant circle AoE assault. This assault is simple to keep away from as a result of it takes a very long time to forged.
- Large Burst: When the boss’s well being drops to 1%, it can use a really highly effective assault that impacts the entire room. This mechanism additionally lets that the second section has begun. Attempt to reduce the injury and get higher.
Section 2: Progenitor
After “Big Burst” is utilized by Progenitrix, three “Grey Bombs” and three “Lava Bombs” will seem. Use these bombs in the identical manner that you just use “Bombshell Drop.” After the bombs are killed, a Progenitor will seem.
- Blue Flame: Throughout this section, the boss will typically injury the entire room with an AoE spell. This assault may even offer you a fire-resistance-lowering debuff that builds up over time. Attempt to reduce the injury and get higher. If the combat goes on for too lengthy, this assault will develop into lethal.
- Large Burst + Gray Bomb and Treatment Bomb: The boss will begin its personal bomb section by utilizing “Big Burst.” This time, the “Grey Bombs” might be joined by the “Remedy Bombs” in blue. If the “Remedy Bombs” get too shut to the “Grey Bombs,” they may explode and possibly kill the occasion.
- You’ll be able to push “remedy bombs” away from “grey bombs” with an assault, so ensure to transfer any which can be getting shut. Kill the “grey bombs” first, identical to within the Progenitrix Section.
Further Treasure Coffers
Apart from the rewards from the bosses, there are 4 treasure chests hidden across the dungeon that you would be able to open to get extra gear:
- (X:11.3, Y:10.0)
- (X:10.9, Y:10.5)
- (X:10.7, Y:9.7)
- (X:8.8, Y:9.6)