eCentennial is an internet scholar portal that provides a number of providers for Centennial College college students, together with entry to course assignments and supplies, a dialogue board to talk with classmates, and data on class standings and grades.
Centennial College’s eCentennial on-line scholar service is powered by the Desire2Learn (D2L) Brightspace Studying Administration System.
The person interface of this platform gives you a lot choices and providers. The draw back of that is that it could actually take a while to discover every little thing you want.
How to log into eCentennial
Right here is how to use eCentennial.
To log in,
- Navigate to e.centennialcollege.ca.
- Enter your username (your current myCentennial ID).
- Enter your password.
- Click on “Sign In” to entry your dashboard.
How to entry your programs
After an teacher has uploaded a file to eCentennial, any scholar enrolled within the course can entry it.
- Log into e.centennialcollege.ca
- Click on Content material within the prime bar.
- Content material for the whole course (for instance, a course define) will seem on the prime of the web page.
- To view the content material for a selected week, select the week from the facet menu.
- Click on the title of the file to open it.
- You may pin your semester programs to simply entry them.
- Additionally, you need to use ReadSpeaker, which permits you to “listen” to course content material on eCentennial.
Be aware of these phrases.
Asynchronous: Asynchronous is anytime entry into the course by way of the educational administration system utilized by the College (eCentennial). That is the house the place you discover the supplies to examine, dialogue locations, group dialogue areas (if there may be one to your course) and different actions. You may log in and work on this house at any time. Recognized in your timetable as “TBA” (no assigned instances) programs.
Synchronous: Synchronous refers to a reside on-line class, accessed by way of the educational administration system utilized by the College (eCentennial), the place your professor asks you to “attend” at a selected date(s) and time(s). There’s a schedule for these periods.
Take a look at: Centennial College Internet Registration Guide.
New college students login
After accepting your Provide of Admission from Centennial College, you’ll be emailed a scholar quantity and a brief password. Use this data to go browsing to my.centennialcollege.ca.
After you log in, you’ll be prompted to fill out your password and enter some private data.
You’ll then give you the option to go browsing to eCentennial by clicking the eCentennial button in your myCentennial homepage or by navigating to e.centennialcollege.ca.
You’ll not entry any programs on eCentennial till you’re formally registered in your program to your first semester.
Quizzes, assignments and grades
After learning the course supplies, you’ll be able to submit assessments by way of eCentennial. It’s also possible to take quizzes and see your grades utilizing the Studying Administration System.
How to take a quiz on eCentennial
At Centennial College, instructors can add quizzes instantly to eCentennial, providing you with an opportunity to assess your studying. Be certain to be aware the date and time the quiz will expire – it’s listed underneath the quiz title.
- Log into eCentennial
- Click on Quizzes within the prime bar.
- Click on the title of the quiz you desire to to take. You may be taken to the homepage of that quiz.
- Click on Begin Quiz!
- Click on OK on the popup field. If you don’t want to take the quiz, click on Cancel as an alternative.
- Reply the questions. Be certain to save your responses by clicking Save beneath every query.
- If you end up completed, click on Go to Submit Quiz.
- If you’re positive you’re finished, click on Submit Quiz. When you submit the quiz, you won’t be able to redo it (except your teacher has specified in any other case).
- Affirm that you really want to submit the quiz by clicking Sure, submit quiz on the popup field.
How to submit your project through dropbox
Assignments given by the teacher might be uploaded to eCentennial utilizing Dropbox. Dropbox checks your assignments for plagiarism and sends them to your teacher.
- In your dashboard, click on Dropbox within the prime bar.
- Discover the title of the project you desire to to submit and press it.
- Press Add a File.
- Discover the file you need to add to your laptop and click on Select.
- Add any feedback within the Feedback textual content field.
- Press Submit.
How to view your grades
In case your project is graded however doesn’t have any particular suggestions, you’ll be able to view your marks utilizing the “Grades” web page.
- In your dashboard, click on Grades within the prime bar.
- Your grades shall be displayed by project and can present the factors achieved, the load achieved, and the letter grade.
myCentennial is the scholar portal or a hub for every little thing at Centennial College. You may entry eCentennial, myApplication, Workplace 365 e mail, myCard, My Timetable and alter your password.
The brand new Centennial College Cellular App, out there for iOS and Android, supplies entry to your schedule, grades, eCentennial, myCentennial College occasions, and extra.
Your course schedule shall be out there on the app with the contact of a button, and also you’ll have maps of every of your campuses to discover your approach there. If you would like to know the way your final check went, you’ll give you the option to take a look at your ultimate grades on the app as nicely.
How to change your myCentennial password
Altering your ecentennial password might be finished through the myCentennial dashboard.
- Login to myCentennial.
- Click on on “My Account” within the prime left nook of the webpage.
- Underneath the “Change password” part, enter the next:
- Enter your present password within the “Current password” subject.
- Enter a brand new password within the “New password” subject that follows the “Password Requirements” outlined on the appropriate of the web page.
- Enter the identical new password that you simply simply created within the “Confirm password” subject.
- Click on “Save Changes” on the underside proper nook of the webpage. You’ll get a message saying “Your password has been successfully changed,” click on the “Again to myCentennial Tab“.