Gmail Account: Delete gmail account permanantly from your mobile andd laptops, pc…
Gmail is a free kind of email service that is founded and developed by Google in 2004. It is the most popular web-based e-mail service provider with more than 1.5 billion monthly active users worldwide. People can access many accounts from one browser, mobile phone or laptop etc. Gmail enables you to access all the Google services, including YouTube, Drive, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and many more.
There are many reasons to delete the Gmail account that there can be a bug in Gmail to access and sending emails, you have multiple accounts that of no use, short term business accounts, and so on. And it is quite easy and simple to delete it. The main drawback of deleting the Gmail account is Once you deleted your Gmail account, you will also lose the username permanently that you had created the first time when you logged into your account. On the off chance that you delete your account, you won’t have the option to utilize the equivalent username later on for creating any account.
It is very important to take the backup of your important files of education, working, etc. before deleting the Gmail account.
Following are a step-by-step guide that will help to delete any Gmail account permanently.
1. Search https://myaccount.google.com on the Google search engine.
2. On reaching Google account, Sign in to your account which one you wish to delete.
3. Click on Data & personalization on the side in the dashboard.
4. After opening a new page scroll down to Download, delete, or make a plan for your data and then click on to the “Delete a service or your account“.
5. On reaching there click on option one i.e Delete a Google service.
6. Enter your correct password in the Enter your password. And sign in your account.
7. Click on Download Data to save any important information from being permanently erased. It is necessary to download because once you delete the Gmail account, the data will also delete permanently.
8. On the Delete a Google Service page, click on the Trash icon next to the Gmail.
9. Enter another email address (cannot be another mail address) and click on Send Verification Email.
10. Click “Got it” in the popup.
11. Open an email from Google which one you have received with your alternate email.
Click on the link which was sent to you in your email.Until you’ve verified your new address by clicking the link in the verification message, Gmail won’t be deleted from your account.
12. After opening the link, you will able to see the final confirmation screen to delete your account. Click the box to confirm of deleting Gmail account permanently from your Google account. And then click “Delete Gmail.”
13. At last, click “Done” to complete the process.
After a few seconds, your account will be deleted permanently and you won’t be able to log in to your Gmail account using the same address. From now on, you’ll be able to use the alternative email address which you provided to the mail.
You may also like: